Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 1- Personality Tests

http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/JTypesResult.aspx

I believe the Human metrics Jung Typology Test accurately portrayed how i am in in my day to day life. I was quite happy that i wasn't the only one who thought i was nice, since the Test said i was too, and was quite shocked at how well it predicted my characteristics. Also i loved the fact that it said my kindness shouldn't be mistaken for weakness since that happens to me daily and i hate when people try to take advantage of it.
I was quite excited to take the spot the fake smile test since i believe i am an expert in that fieald. Although most of the time its a genuine smile, i sometimes have to fake one to prevent myself from saying something i was going to regret. I guess most of the genuine and fake smiles correctly only missing 4 out of 20 and i believe using the eyes as cues helped me out a lot.
I was interested in finding out if i had millionaire potential in me so i took this test. I was a little disappointed to find i missed being in the top group with millionaire potential by one question but i thought it was fairly accurate in that i am a little bit lazy and disorganized at times. But since i lie within the middle group with millionaire potential i think , its up to me to stop the laziness if i want to increase my millionaire potential.
After taking the Neckers cube personality test i found myself to be an introvert. Although i might be that at times, i think once i am more comfortable, or am in a comfortable environment i tend to be a strong extrovert. It is also true i don't like attending loud parties, since im not a fan of talking to multiple people.
I felt a little uncomfortable taking the quiz since it asked questions on how i felt about certain drugs and my attitude towards swingers and etc. It still was quite interesting and i found it quite true when it gave me a low score on the sensation seeking score since i usually like to play it cool and enjoy familiar environments. I think the reason of my low score is due to my no exception rule when it comes to alcohol and drugs and also my minor fear of heights. My unbelievably bad luck when it comes to trying new activities doesn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment