Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 6 - Class Evaluation
Well its that time of the year i guess, tears have come and gone, sweat has been...sweated, and blood has...uhh circulated? lol but yeah some of those psychology tests have might have made me shed a tear or two throughout the semester, but i am still going to miss going to Psychology at the end of my school days. Although it was a challenging experience, i really did enjoy my stay in the class. I honestly looked forward to going to psych since i knew it was going to be hilarious everyday. That would probably would be my most favorite part of the class, listening to Ms. Halfen diagnose Miley Cyrus's disorders while teaching us at the same time. My favorite project would have had to been the emotion soundtrack since i am a big fan of listening to music, and it was really fun finding some 
of my favorite songs to associate with my emotions.
 What i didn't like about the class would probably have been the tons of vocab we had to memorize for our tests, its probably due to me not having a knack for memorizing or recalling stuff but i had a hard time with that. I also had a hard time listening and writing notes at the same time since Ms. Halfen kinda talked faster than i was writing, and by the time i was done writing the slide would have changed so i wouldn't have had the time to associate what she was talking about with the power point slides. Disorders would probably be the topic i would need the most help with before the final. I would also prefer to watch Sybil on the 2 days we have with you before the final. Finally, i would like to say how funny of a teacher you were, and how interesting you made psychology become to me, and keep teaching the way your teaching cause its hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment